We understand that things happen. Parts are mistakenly ordered, you end up not needing what you thought or something doesn't fit. Not a problem, here at Progressive Suspension we always do our best to satisfy our customers return requests. Here's a few things to help ensure your return process goes smoothly.
Any new, un-used, un-mounted and unaltered item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, there is no fee for exchanges.
Returns must have an RMA number referenced, unauthorized returns will be refused.
Original freight charges will not be credited, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Returns require proof of purchase by referencing a valid Sales Order number or Invoice number. Handwritten receipts not accepted.
Custom made or clearance items are not returnable.
If you have purchased a Progressive Suspension item from a dealership or other website, please contact them directly, only items that were purchased on the Progressive Suspension website can be returned to Progressive Suspension.
Warranty requests are handled directly through Progressive Suspension.
1. Fill out below form to obtain an R.M.A. number which shall remain active and valid for 30 days.
(Important : Issuance of R.M.A. does not represent an authorized credit).
2. Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment. Depending on it's condition, original packaging may not be sufficient.
3. Ship only those items for which the R.M.A. has been issued
4. Write the customer R.M.A. number prominently on the outside of the package and include a copy of this form which will be emailed to you. ALL PACKAGES WITHOUT THE R.M.A. NUMBER WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN REPAIRS/REFUNDS.
5. Ship package freight PREPAID (C.O.D.s will not be accepted) to:
ATT: Store Returns
6892 Marlin Circle
La Palma, CA 90623