• Hard Anodized, 46mm bore, aluminum body
• Anodized aluminum shock mounting eye’s with spherical bearings (OE is rubber bushing / needle bearing)
• High pressure nitrogen, monotube design
• High performance deflective disc valving
• 16mm, precision ground, hard chrome rod
• 5 position rebound damping adjuster
• Threaded or RAP pre-load adjusters
• Improved damping characteristics and spring rates result in increased suspension compliance. This allows the rear suspension to more effectively absorb road irregularities, such as bridge abutments and longitudinal pavement cracks without the harshness associated with the OE suspension. Chassis stability is also improved for a more confidence inspiring ride. The 5 position rebound damping adjuster allows the rider to fine tune the shock for comfort and control.