Shock Absorber Limited Warranty
<< Back to Warranty Info
Progressive Suspension's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Progressive Suspension will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product. Progressive Suspension reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to shock absorbers purchased from Authorized Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
- All products returned to Progressive Suspension for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone.
*All products are covered by a 1 year limited warranty (including tools, 12, 13, 14 series dampers, 412, 512, 413, 416, 716, 422, 425, 429, 465) (except those listed below)
All springs, including spring only kits and springs installed in or on other products, are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All Monotube Kits, 430, 435, 444, 944, 970, 490, 990 series products are covered by a Lifetime limited Warranty. 428 Series shocks are covered by a 2 year limited warranty.
Ship products prepaid and insured. Progressive Suspension assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
- Damage caused by improper installation, use in an improper application or use in conjunction with other devices such as lowering blocks
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by use in racing
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Progressive Suspension.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
Progressive Suspension product is not covered by any verbal warranties.