Warranty Procedure - Powersports
<< Back to Warranty Info
Evaluate the validity of the claim.
- Was the product purchased in the last 12 months?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse or negligence?
Call for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number.
- Call 1-877-690-7411.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back - describe the product.
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back - describe the problem.
- Record the RGA# and details for future reference.
Pack and ship the product immediately!
Include the original proof of purchase (receipt).
Include a brief description of the problem and the RGA#.
If possible, mark the defect with a piece of masking tape.
Print the RGA# clearly on the outside of the box.
SHIP THE CLAIM TO:
Product Service Attention:
Warranty RGA# ______________
6911 Marlin Circle
La Palma, CA 90623
If you live outside the US: + Please contact us at 001-877-690-7411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service Department will advise you how to ship and can answer your questions. Please call first to request a Return Goods Authorization #. Ship the product to the address mentioned in the previous bullet point.
* Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Progressive Suspension.
Your claim will be handled in one of the following ways:
* Street addresses are required. We cannot return ship to a PO Box.
- If the product is within the valid warranty period of one year and judged by Progressive Suspension to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. The warranty remains valid on repaired and replaced items for the balance of one year from the original purchase date.
- If the problem is determined to be not covered under warranty but can be repaired, we will call with a quote, and to get authorization to proceed with the repair.
- If the problem is not covered under warranty nor repairable, the product will be returned as is.